Acumatica was written from the ground up to provide a state of the art accounting/ERP solution based on today’s best business system design practices.
Acumatica is a new breed of software ecosystem designed to encompass the entire business operations of an organization and provides a technology framework to expand the reach of Acumatica by adding new functionality or integration with other software products.
- Financial (GL, AP, AR)
- Distribution (Inventory, sales, and purchasing)
- CRM with employee timesheets
– Internet Portal for employees, customers, vendors
- Project/Job Costing
- Service Management
- Non Profit
- Report Writer (Financial and general)
- 100% web native – access Acumatica from anywhere with a browser
- No charge for users within each Acumatica edition
– From a few users to several hundred
- On premise, SaaS, or hosted – your choice!
- Tool set to personalize Acumatica to fit your needs
– Workflow – Alerts – Add fields – Screen changes
- Customization for those processes unique to your organization
- Microsoft .Net 4.x and SQL server
- Updates at least twice a year – no moss sprouting here!
As your organization grows or needs change, Acumatica will adapt. You may never outgrow Acumatica, giving you a long term software solution that will integrate the business operations of your entire organization.
Move beyond “just accounting software” to ACUMATICA by clicking here
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS NAV (formerly NAVISION)
Dynamics NAV offers customizable, client/server financial and business management solutions developed specifically for the Microsoft Windows standards. Key features include:
- An affordable solution, with features previously found only in software for “big companies”.
- A customizable application that can easily be tailored to fit your business using advanced object oriented technology.
- A familiar “Microsoft compliant” user interface.
- A high performance relational database designed for processing business transactional data, Microsoft SQL Server.
- Total accounting data integrity and consistency.
- Wide range of modules (accounting, distribution, manufacturing, contact management, fixed assets, job cost, foreign trade).
- Over 133,000 installations worldwide.
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS GP (formerly GREAT PLAINS)
Over 24,000 businesses use Dynamics GP every day to improve their competitive advantage. Dynamics GP was one of the very first accounting software products to adopt Windows and has kept up the pace ever since. Key features include:
- Powerful financials with FRx, a financial report writer, included
- Award winning customer service and support
- Tools to personalize Dynamics GP to your needs without programming such as a report writer, macro capability, workflow, etc.
- Wide range of modules (accounting, payroll, human resources, purchasing, order entry and many others)
These choices can be a solid foundation for your organization’s business information and management requirements. However, only after a professional diagnostic of your organization’s needs can the trained specialists of ASI help you determine whether one of these solutions is a good fit for now and for the future.