MICROSOFT DYNAMICS NAV (formerly NAVISION)
Dynamics NAV offers customizable, client/server financial and business management solutions developed specifically for the Microsoft Windows standards. Key features include:
- An affordable solution, with features previously found only in software for “big companies”.
- A customizable application that can easily be tailored to fit your business using advanced object oriented technology.
- A familiar “Microsoft compliant” user interface.
- A high performance relational database designed for processing business transactional data, Microsoft SQL Server.
- Total accounting data integrity and consistency.
- Wide range of modules (accounting, distribution, manufacturing, contact management, fixed assets, job cost, foreign trade).
- Over 133,000 installations worldwide.
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS GP (formerly GREAT PLAINS)
Over 24,000 businesses use Dynamics GP every day to improve their competitive advantage. Dynamics GP was one of the very first accounting software products to adopt Windows and has kept up the pace ever since. Key features include:
- Powerful financials with FRx, a financial report writer, included
- Award winning customer service and support
- Tools to personalize Dynamics GP to your needs without programming such as a report writer, macro capability, workflow, etc.
- Wide range of modules (accounting, payroll, human resources, purchasing, order entry and many others)
These choices can be a solid foundation for your organization’s business information and management requirements. However, only after a professional diagnostic of your organization’s needs can the trained specialists of ASI help you determine whether one of these solutions is a good fit for now and for the future.