As a full service technology and business software consulting firm, Access Systems, Inc. (ASI) can customize or configure a rental to meet your needs. We can handle everything from a simple notebook rental to a complete networked classroom system installed on site because of our certified and experienced technology staff.
For example, when you rent a computer from ASI, the operating system is reloaded for every rental. No dealing with the left over programs or settings from the last rental which could interfere with the success of your rental.
Do you need to have a computerized class but don’t have the facilities? ASI offers a fully equipped training center for rental with networked student computers and a laser printer dedicated for student use. On site assistance can be provided so that you walk into a ready to go classroom with your software loaded or other specific requirements.
Your knowledgeable choice for computer technology rentals: Access Systems, Inc. Contact us at: email@example.com or 865-219-9112 x253.
Payment by Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. Net terms available for repeat rentals upon approved credit.
Access Systems, Inc. has a wide range of sources that can fund your technology investment. Get the tools now that will accelerate your productivity and success.
Our leasing programs may not only include equipment and software costs, but can also include set-up, implementation, and training expenses. So the entire technology and business software project can be financed by a lease.
- Up to 100% financing.
- Conserve your capital with a low up front cash investment.
- Save bank lines of credit for other opportunities.
- Upgrade or replace obsolete equipment regularly with minimum effort and expense.
- There may be tax advantages over a direct purchase.
- Level, affordable monthly payments.
- Purchase options that allow you to buy your equipment at the end of the lease.
- Depending on the lease program, payments can be deferred for 30-90 days at the beginning of the lease.
- Some vendor affiliated leasing programs offer below market lease rates