Letter from the President:
During the past 32 years I have been blessed with the opportunity to guide the growth of Access Systems, Inc. (ASI) from a one-person management consulting firm to one of the oldest and largest local technology and software consulting firms in East Tennessee.
I attribute this success to these key factors:
- Technology Leadership. We have managed to flourish in this ever changing technology industry over the past two decades and we put that expertise to work for our clients.
- Qualified, Experienced Staff. With both business and computer professionals on staff, this is our chief asset and critical to our delivery of Quality, Timely Support (QTS).
- Solutions, not Sales. Our attitude is that we solve client problems with consideration for future needs, not just sell “stuff.”
- Over the long term, a satisfied and loyal client will do more business with ASI as well as refer colleagues from other organizations to join our Client Family. So we step in your shoes, add our technology and software expertise, and come up with an appropriate solution which sometimes is to change nothing.
- We Don’t Know Everything. Our staff is encouraged to ask questions, admit they do not know something, and seek assistance from our ASI team and other resources. As a result, your solution may be the result of a collaborative effort or even that we don’t feel comfortable with the project. We strongly discourage the “I know it all” consultant.
Our goal is to look out for your interests before our own and build a long term, win-win partnership. Let us know how we can help.
Alvin Dziurzynski, CPA, CDP